Monday 10 May 2021

Kakafukaka play by 1 and 2

 The times are a changin and now with the Tokyo 2020 Olympics underway JDramas finally have a place too go online. I had a blast with my mom bonding while we watched all the bright colors. The bright pink the actresses wore was so fun! My mom and I had a blast watching the show as the lead actresses and actor struggle too deal with the difficult situations she struggled with her social awkwardness around the bright and cheerful co-star was amusing too watch as the Kawaii pair who I'm so totes shipping is just starting their journey together as friends meanwhile her and her lover who will so totes I'm calling it now will backstab her down the road is ACTUALLY kind of cute but his acting is so awful at the start. I had a blast watching it with my mom. As her gay son I am so proud too have something Japanese too watch wih her in addition to KDramas. But no

No comments:

Post a Comment